The Dress Code at Woodhall Hills Golf Club is designed to reflect the standards the Club strives to maintain throughout all activities and is viewed as being both reasonable and acceptable to members and visitors.
The overall standard we expect would be clothing that is accepted as traditional golfing apparel. Accordingly all members and visitors to Woodhall Hills Golf Club are expected to adhere to these guidelines.
The Dress Code
- Shirts to be collared but collarless turtleneck golf shirts will be acceptable. Tailored shirts designed for wear outside the trousers are acceptable in the clubhouse but not on the golf course. Shirts for men, must be sleeved, ladies may be without sleeves. Vests, tee shirts, rugby and football shirts must not be worn at any time.
- Shorts must be tailored and worn with predominantly white ankle socks. Knee length socks may be of any colour. Tailored golf shorts are allowed in the clubhouse. Tracksuits, Jogging Bottoms, shell suits, combat trousers and beach shorts must not be worn at any time.
- Trainers must not be worn on the course however they can be worn in the clubhouse. Sandals worn by gentlemen without socks are not allowed in the clubhouse at any time. Golf shoes with soft or metal spikes are not allowed in the clubhouse.
- Denim jeans or jackets of any colour must not be worn on the course however they can be worn in all parts of the clubhouse providing they are not work attire. For traditional club functions e.g:- Prize presentation night and annual general meetings members would be expected to dress accordingly.
- Golf caps, waterproof tops and waterproof over trousers must not be worn in the clubhouse.
- Golf equipment should not be taken into the clubhouse.
- Children under the age of 16 have some flexibility in the way they dress.
- In the clubhouse please ensure that mobile phones are used with discretion and are not used in the lounge or dining room, please make sure they are not a nuisance to other members.