The dress code at Woodhall Hills Golf Club is designed to reflect the standards the club strives to maintain throughout all activities and is viewed as being both reasonable and acceptable to members and visitors.
Dress Code In The clubhouse
As a modern day golf club we have a relaxed our dress code in the bar and clubhouse.
Smart casual wear is acceptable at all times, jeans, caps/hats and trainers are permitted.
Vests and beach wear are not permitted in the clubhouse.
Golf shoes are permitted in the summer months (excluding metal spikes)
Dress Code On The Golf Course
The overall standard we expect would be clothing that is accepted as traditional golfing apparel. Accordingly all members and visitors to Woodhall Hills Golf Club are expected to adhere to these guidelines.
- Shirts to be collared but collarless turtleneck golf shirts will be accepted. Shirts for men, must be sleeved, ladies may be sleeveless. Vests, t-shirts, rugby and football shirts must not be worn at any time.
- Shorts must be tailored and worn with predominantly white ankle socks. Knee length socks may be of any colour. Tailored golf shorts are allowed in the clubhouse. Tracksuits, jogging bottoms, shell suits, combat trousers and beach shorts must not be worn at any time.
- Trainers must not be worn.
- Denim jeans or jackets of any colour must not be worn.
- For traditional club functions e.g:- prize presentation night and annual general meetings, members would be expected to dress accordingly.
- In the clubhouse please ensure that mobile phones are used with discretion, please make sure they are not a nuisance to other members.