Available for young golfers until their 18th birthday, our Junior Section is about having great fun, learning the game, making new friends and striving to improve your game. Our Vice Captain Richard Jagger is our Junior Organiser. He will be organising coaching sessions for our Juniors and organises junior competitions throughout the year, with the Junior Team playing matches against other clubs in the area. Juniors are on equal terms with other members and learn good etiquette, manners and how to mix with adults.
Richard and his team strive to encourage, support and help juniors at all times helping them to enjoy their time at Woodhall Hills and at the same time taking them from total novice to fully fledged golfer with an understanding and respect for the game and fellow golfers.
- Full use of the course with no age related restricted tee times.
- Eligibility to enter all club competitions.
- Fun, relaxed and informal environment.
- Preferential green fees for Junior golfing friends
- Club Junior competitions and matches throughout the season.
- An official golf handicap and CONGU Unified Handicap facility.
- Full use of practice facilities: range with covered bays, chipping and putting greens
- All county and national affiliation fees
- Updates and newsletters by e-mail.